You can type here any text you want

1985 Buick GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DSR-TurboT

Making evil money
i am selling my 85 for parts, It was converted to an 87 by the previous owner the motor has just recently been rebuilt and the trans mission shift fine. It is a T-top car the only rust is on the roof just above the the windsheild in the center and on the driver side piller.
Just name a few things that i put into it
Precision stock location inter cooler, full throttle 208/208 cam,new front cover,high volume oil pump,walboro 255 fuel pump,blue top injectors,new front bumper fillers. The runs and drives I will post some pictures soon. I would like to sell the car whole if I could $4800 It is worth more than in parts.

I helped build the motor in this car, this is not a bad deal.

I noticed the car has LA plates.
Was this car in the Katrina flood?

No it was not, I live west of new orleans we did not flood where I am. We did lose power for a couple of days though. That was about it.

Need 8.5 10 bolt rearend

If you part it out, how much for the rearend? I have a "grocery getter" that needs this rearend. It is a 1983 Malibu Station Wagon with a 1987 Buick 3.8 turbo with basic bolt ons but it keeps busting the current 7.5 10 bolt.

I will have to get back you on that, I would perfer to sell it whole though it looks as if I may part it out.

Im in biloxi, and I need chassis in a bad way. I don't need motor or trans but i love a great deal. My name is Terrance. If i could get you number, i would like to set up a time to see the car. 228 229 6999

Back