You can type here any text you want

1985 Buick T-Type 4.1 on center stage II

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smead45

I have a 1985 buick t-type that has been made to look like a GN It has tons of Mods and spare parts that go with. Included is a 4.1L on center Stage II motor (not Assembled) that is about 90% complete. You can e-mail me for Pics. I will consider any REASONABLE offer ($10,000)obo. I hate to sell it but I am getting married and am in school so some of the toys need new homes.

Steven Mead
(217) 417-1496
Smead45@msn.com

What parts are missing also is the motor ready to be assembled or does it need machine work done. More details are needed with pics

The 4.1 doesn't have the pistons or intake manifold. I am currently having trouble getting my pics to upload to this forum for some reason. I will tell you the car needs some work. I am currently registering low oil pressure after the engine warms up and it needs to be tuned. I am including the programing and laptop computer to do the tuning with the accel DFI system that has been installed. I also have a 70mm turbo, 3inch down pipe, 70 mm TB and upper plenum, 55lb inj., champion racing heads(cast iron). adjustable wastegate, etc. I have no problem attaching photos to my regular email so if you want pics but dont want to wait send me an e-mail. Thanks for looking.

Back