You can type here any text you want

1985 T Type regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jprincess

1985 Buick Regal T type. $150K + miles. Needs carpet and headliner work. Originally gold but now painted Black metallic exterior / tan interior, rebuilt turbo. Runs and but needs engine is tired and needs some work to get rid of smoking ( Valve seals ). Has Magnaflow muffler and the kenne bell ultimate chip. asking 4K but Will consider trades.

Not really wanting to get rid of it, but just frustrated, finishing up my turbocharged LS1 camaro, where im trying to put my money into, and dealing with a 1985 regal which is 21 years old needing money to bring it back to new condition. The engine needs valve seals, its got 140K + miles on it and the typical oil leaks which im not used to w. my z28. Moving away to where ill be commuting round trip to work 95 miles a day. I dont want to put those miles on my turbo Z28, and i dont feel liek the Regal is reliable enough to travel that far on a day to day basis.

Back