1985 T Type with '87 Drivetrain - $12,500

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
In my search for a Limited, I came across Earl (EJ) Howe and his Rosewood car. Some of you in the Houston area may know him as he has been involved in The Houston Buick Club for many years and has hosted several events at his place. In talking to Earl, he told me he has a few TR cars to sell, so I agreed to host the pictures and put up an ad for them on TB.com.

This is EJ's 85 T-Type. As I recall from our converstaion, it's got new paint and basically had a frame-off resto done to it when the drivetrain was swapped. These details need to be confirmed with EJ of course. According to his e-mail he sent me:

The gray car shows 108,000, but again every thing drive train wise is new or rebuilt, I bought the car because it was so clean
Interior looks new, paint is show quality with no scratches or dings anywhere, everything works as it should, I have not taken this one to the track but have built others with the same combo, and they ran in the low 11 on 20 lbs of boost. Will send more pics. when I can, Thought I would start at 12.5 for this one.
thanks, EJ

Please keep in mind this is not my car...sending me PMs about it won't get you far. Please contact EJ Howe directly at turboville@hotmail.com or by phone at (936)203-0591. The car is located just north of Houston.
photo-1.jpg

photo-5-M.jpg

photo-2-M.jpg

photo-4-M.jpg

photo-3-M.jpg

interior2-M.jpg

engine1-M.jpg

engine1-M.jpg

trunk1-M.jpg