You can type here any text you want

1986/1987 Grand National Low Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

loggy

I am a retired senior in Ohio and I am searching for a low mile 1986 or 1987 , all original, Grand National. I dont need to seek financing, prepared to fly anywhere to drive back to Ohio, and could complete a deal asap for the right car.

Car has to be without modifications, no digital dashes but would entertain any cars whether T tops, sunroofs, or straight hardtop.

Les Paciorek
1 740 543 8861
loggy@mindspring.com

Hi Les--

I've got a 9,000+ mile GN I've owned since 1988; all options except digi dash, roof and alarm. Never raced, original tires, window sticker, original keys from dealer, never seen rain or snow since I've owned it when it had 2,800 miles from new, never repainted but has some paint issues (swirlies and road chips). Has 145 MPH speedo recalibrated to correct miles when I installed it in 1989, but I've got original in trunk, has pod gauges, but I even have the factory fittings I took off to install guage fittings in case you don't want the pod guages, has a circa 1990 era chip, but I have original, mud guards installed at wheel wells without drilling anything. Still smells new. Last licensed in 1997, just sits in my dark garage. $22K This car was ordered by the guy I bought it from, not a dealership order.

Dan

There is a 29K mile DEAD ORIGINAL GN on Ebay right now {Texas}......somewhere in the high teens......Good Luck
Tom

mikesvwservice said:
Les,

Kirban has a nice one for $13k - I'd consider it if I didn't have one already.

Mike

Les, any ideas what that GN is all about>??? {Mileage, condition, options??}

Thanx,
Tom

Found my Grand National !!!

Hey guys : I want to thank everyone who set me e mails and gave resources for finding and purchasing an 86 or 87 GN. I have just returned from purchasing the MINT, 1987 I was looking for.

..10,851 Miles
..EVERY document since new
..Original Owner
..T Tops

Agaian, all your efforts were appreciated ( and needed) THANKS !

Les/Ohio

1987 GN/10,851 miles/Mint T tops/etc

Agreed on a price of $19,000 even....

Les

New Member!!

Hello.
I am a new member. I do not currently have a Grand National but im in the market. Within a month or so i will be looking full force. Im looking to spend about 10k which i know is not much for a magnificent ride but any leads would help to get me started on the right path. I also am a former mopar guy so new with turbo's so any tips would help and i plan to make many new friends.
Tony

Hello.
I am a new member. I do not currently have a Grand National but im in the market. Within a month or so i will be looking full force. Im looking to spend about 10k which i know is not much for a magnificent ride but any leads would help to get me started on the right path. I also am a former mopar guy so new with turbo's so any tips would help and i plan to make many new friends.
Tony

I'm sure you know about the usual avenues, like Ebay and Autotrader and Hemmings. What you might not know is that the GS Nationals is coming up in May, in Bowling Green, Ky. You could learn alot about GN's from talking to the vendors, racers, car show participants, etc. There usually are a few cars for sale there in your price range. Here is the website:

GS NATIONALS .:. BUICK GSCA GS NATIONALS OFFICIAL WEB SITE.

Back