42lbs 009's injectors
stock intercooler with Dutwiler neck
3" terry Huston down pipe
2 1/2 duel exhaust
Turbo Tweek Chip
Scanmaster
new radiator
etc.

Car is a low option Factory light weight.

G80 posi, crank windows, concert sound, no rear defrost

I am the second owner and have all original paper work. I bought the car in 2006 with the intention of never selling it but things have changed and I am forced to sell my dream car. The car runes and drives as it should. Needs nothing but a new owner. Price for a quick sale at $15,000.

Questions email me at JRC5900@aol.com

Jack

pics

Attachments

• 86 T-Type 001.jpg
    86 T-Type 001.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,437
  • 86 T-Type 007.jpg
    86 T-Type 007.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,417
pic

Attachments

• t type 024.jpg
    t type 024.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,296
  • t type 022.jpg
    t type 022.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,292
motor

Attachments

• t type 025.jpg
    t type 025.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,286
  • t type 027.jpg
    t type 027.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,267
Nice car!!

I remember this car!! The local "gm" dealer had no idea how to fix this car,so they sublet the car to jay's.. Then talked to the veh owner, and went completely through the engine, this car is very clean,i think the roof was re-clearcoated under warranty but everything else is origional.. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner t-type.. I'm sure jay could answer any questions about the car.. If i recal, the engine work and parts was over $7,000.00

I remember this car!! The local "gm" dealer had no idea how to fix this car,so they sublet the car to jay's.. Then talked to the veh owner, and went completely through the engine, this car is very clean,i think the roof was re-clearcoated under warranty but everything else is origional.. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner t-type.. I'm sure jay could answer any questions about the car.. If i recal, the engine work and parts was over $7,000.00

engine work and parts were $8557.58

the roof is original the car has not had any paint work.

Jack

Another "bump" for Jack.

Seen this car up close at local cruise in Foxboro last summer. Real clean.:cool:

Good luck with the sale.

Matt

Nice car!!

engine work and parts were $8557.58

the roof is original the car has not had any paint work.

Jack

jack, when jay did all the work,he was unaware that it would be for sale. I talked to him, he was upset with the owner that he did not give him a chance to purchase that car.. You have a real treasure there!!!whoever buys that car will not be sorry.. Not many left like that one!!!i would keep it if i were you!!!!

jack, when jay did all the work,he was unaware that it would be for sale. I talked to him, he was upset with the owner that he did not give him a chance to purchase that car.. You have a real treasure there!!!whoever buys that car will not be sorry.. Not many left like that one!!!i would keep it if i were you!!!!

Bill

like I said in my original post "I bought the car in 2006 with the intention of never selling it but things have changed and I am forced to sell my dream car." I do not want to sell the car, I love it, but at this time it is the best thing for the family.

Jack

I understand..

Jack, sorry to hear that,but i do understand.. I was faced with the same thing 9 yrs ago, and sold my first gn. I got remarried,new home,ins and all,life decisions come first. You are to be "admired" to give something up that you love for your family,shows you are a good man!!! I answered this thread because i know how nice your car is and how hard it is to find a clean,well cared for t-type. Best wishes to you and your family!!!

Jack, sorry to hear that,but i do understand.. I was faced with the same thing 9 yrs ago, and sold my first gn. I got remarried,new home,ins and all,life decisions come first. You are to be "admired" to give something up that you love for your family,shows you are a good man!!! I answered this thread because i know how nice your car is and how hard it is to find a clean,well cared for t-type. Best wishes to you and your family!!!

Bill

Thanks for the kind words. You know how it is, family has to come first. I love to hear that someone rembers how nice the car is. As the original owner told me when I bought the car from him " I know whoever buys the car will be happy with it. It is a great car."

Jack