You can type here any text you want

1986 Corvette Pace Car convertible

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
This is just an excellent running and driving car. It's easily the strongest early C4 I've ever driven, and reminds me much more of an LT1 in terms of power and performance. Only 61k original miles. Engine appears stock, but not sure how it can be as it runs so good. Trans shift points have been optimized. Has power everything, black fabric top in exc cond, beautiful dark red metallic paint, MINT factory wheels, excellent tread on tires, everything works, including AC, dash, power antenna, power seats, mirrors, windows, etc. Has a very nice Pioneer XM satellite radio with CD.

If you come and see this car and drive it and don't like it, I'll refund your deposit.

$12,950.

I have plenty of pics but even resized they are too big for the crappy size limitations of this site. Will email pics to those interested.

Here are a couple oddball pics whose sizes fit the restrictions here.

Attachments

• color1.jpg
    color1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 302
  • color2.jpg
    color2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 302
  • detail1.jpg
    detail1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 304
  • detail2.jpg
    detail2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 303
  • hood1.jpg
    hood1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 308
Auction almost over. Looks like it might still be for sale in a few hours. Let me know if interested and we can talk it over.

Doug

Guess she's headed for the auction. Too bad, she is so much nicer than that and deserving of a good home. 2 days left.

Back