You can type here any text you want

1986 GN for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
86 GN with T-Tops,power seat,power antenna,air,tilt,rear defroster,concert sound,security system,all stock with the exception of new paint a few years ago(looks good)a k & N filter and BF Goodrich tires.The engine bay looks almost new.Car runs great,the interior is in good shape.The driver seat could use a recovering and the speaker cover on top of the dash is cracked.There is also a small hole in the carpet by the emergency brake.A new radiator is being installed along with oil pan gasket,rear main seal and a tranny seal..There is no rust anywhere on the body.There are a few tiny dings on the car.It has 88000 miles and I am the third owner.I really wanted to modify this car(already have about 1500 in go fast parts ready to put on)but I just can't do it to such a nice original car.I will by another one needing work and add these parts.I already have one in mind.I am asking 13,200 Car is in CT my # is 203-879-0200 eves or 203-596-1564 days thanks,AJ I will have pics when car is out of the shop.I can deliver within reasonable distance.

Back