1986 Grand National, astro roof and 65,000 miles Cheap

clonegnx

This listing is for a 1986 Buick Grand National with the very rare ASTRO ROOF option the title shows 65,000 miles and from what I can tell the car looks like a 65,000 mile car. I have a clear NJ title for the car, THIS is a VERY LOW PRODUCTION CAR with the astro roof and power seat option it has. the car has been sitting for the past 5 years or so and the owner before me removed the motor after it started knocking and put it on a stand. I have the motor and trans which are still out of the car and sitting on an engine stand the motor still needs to be rebuilt but is complete on the stand and no lines or electrical connections were cut when it was removed.

The interior is good but it needs seat covers the pictures make them look better thank they really are, the door panels are ince and so is the dash. The trunk sticker was painted over or removed at some point so I do not have the RPO trunk codes, but the cars astro roof is definitly factory, it also has factory power seats, power windows, power locks, cruise control, posi, ac, rear defogger, pwr atenna. The wheels on the car are atermarket enki's not GNX or GTA wheels the tires are in nice shape

The car must have sat under a tree at some point since the car has no rot except over the passenger side window, I checked and it hasent rotted thru the under side so it will only need the strip above the window replaced the trunk, floors, rockers quarters etc are all in very good shape very clean. The front and rear bumper fillers are both gone, the hood is nice the headliner is good and everything is still their except for the radio.

I am looking or 4,500or B/O for the car. for any questions or more pictures you can call me at 732 589 3913

I will also be listing my 1987 WE4 in the next few days and my entire collection if 86-87 GN parts as I need to make room for another car:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 100_3756.jpg
    100_3756.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,987
  • 100_3763.jpg
    100_3763.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,723
  • 100_3768.jpg
    100_3768.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 2,735
  • 100_3776.jpg
    100_3776.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 3,281
Any intrest in parting her out? I'm lookin' for a complete Intercooled drive train. I'm trying to replace my worn out HA GN with an intercooled Setup. If not whats the rock bottem price for the roller?

Any intrest in parting her out? I'm lookin' for a complete Intercooled drive train. I'm trying to replace my worn out HA GN with an intercooled Setup. If not whats the rock bottem price for the roller?
not sure what you mean, this isnt a running car. The motor and trans are out and the motor needs to be rebuilt since it was smoking....

Thats cool I just need a doner car that has all the parts. So how does $2250 sound? Having said that I'm pending several other offers that are on the table for an Intercooled setup so everything depends at this point. But you are one of the top offers right now!

Thats cool I just need a doner car that has all the parts. So how does $2250 sound? Having said that I'm pending several other offers that are on the table for an Intercooled setup so everything depends at this point. But you are one of the top offers right now!

I looked at this car while i was picking up the T type off him..If you're looking to convert the hot air car over, its probably the cheapest best way you can go for that price..the engines on the stand still complete. Don't sleep on it!

If you are serious I will sell the car for 2250, call me at 732 589 3913 ask for Keith

Thanks Back2spool,