You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National T-Tops $15,000 obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nic

I'm selling my 1986 Buick Grand National T-top car with only 53k full numbers matching. The car is in really good condition for its year and mileage. The motor is original but has been rebuilt by Longs Machine Shop in Elkton, MD and includes being bore 30 over, new pistons, crank, cam, lifters, and anything else it needed to make it perfect. Any questions feel free to ask. nicdz71@aol.com or 484-614-5990.

Attachments

• GN 4.JPG
    GN 4.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 229
  • GN 5.JPG
    GN 5.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 223
  • GN 6.JPG
    GN 6.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 216
  • GN 2.JPG
    GN 2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 212
  • GN 1.JPG
    GN 1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 222
  • GN 3.JPG
    GN 3.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
Dropped the price to $13,500 if anyone can help me out....I really need to sell it I'm going through a divorce

Sent you an email.. I have lots of questions... forgot to ask about ttop seals.. have they been replaced? Also, can you email engine pic? Thx

Sent you an email.. I have lots of questions... forgot to ask about ttop seals.. have they been replaced? Also, can you email engine pic? Thx

U go girl.........going to ride home from the hospital in style one way or another.............:D

I emailed you back feel free to call or text me at 484-614-5990 and I can answer a lot easier that way.

Thanks
Nic

Back