You can type here any text you want

1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Up for sale is a 1986 Olds 442. It's a rolling Chassis. It has a solid body, with a few dings and only one spot of rust that I could find. I'm not sure if the sunroof is factory or aftermarket. The frame and floorpan appear to be very solid. It includes solid frame engine mounts, a radiator, a fuel system and more. The AC box has been replaced with a block-off plate. The original steering box was replaced with an S10 manual steering box. It has a 4" lift-off fiberglass cowl induction hood that needs to be painted. It includes a set of headers for a SBC. The original gray 442 interior is in good shape. Someone removed the original console before I got the car. It has a fuel cell in the rear, along with a Holley blue fuel pump. It has two batterys mounted in the trunk. The wheels are just a street/strip chrome plated 5 spokes. They have Weld centercaps, but I'm not sure if the wheels are actually weld. There is a 6 point rollbar that was professionally installed. It looks nice and all of the welds are professional in appearance. The rearend is a 9" Ford. I'm not sure of the details of the rear, but the previous owner said that he thought it is a 4.56 gear with a spool. It has Hotchiss adjustable uppers and SSM solid lowers. All in all, it's a good car for the money. I'll take $3800 as it is. I'm also open to trades for a turbo Buick or possibly a G-body Malibu or something that I can make some money from! :biggrin: The car is located in Ripley, MS...just an hour Southeast of Memphis, TN.
cutlass1.jpg

cutlass8.jpg

cutlass3.jpg

cutlass2.jpg

cutlass5.jpg

cutlassrear.jpg

cutlass9.jpg

Back