You can type here any text you want

1986 Pontiac Gran Prix 2+2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
I'm selling my GP. OK new paint job,new Phoenix graphics decal set,new belts,hoses,radiator,water pump,etc.dash,door panels and carpet is nice.needs new seat covers,not from wear,but dryed out.my mom bought this car when it was 2 years old.car is an solid GA car,no rust.80k original miles.
needs an ac compressor.nice driver,handles well.tach,cruise,all works .
Nada $6510- $15960.... $10900 cash or any interesting trades.
this is the only pic i have,will take more by Saturday and post them here.heres another before paint.
located in central georgia.

i can post pics on any thread,buy this one it says at the bottom "that you man not post attachments"?

is this a flaw in the web site or server? i can post pics right now on any thread.

Says the same thing for me if I try a new post.

They probably turned it off to keep bandwidth low, with all the pics that would be uploaded in this area.

Use a hosting service like photobucket and you'll be fine.

I allways wanted a 2+2 ... too bad I can't afford one now:frown: Cool looking cars.

Good luck,

Its been this way for along time, ive never seen photos uploaded here in the non buick cars for sale unless the picture was hosted somewhere else.

Uploading off photobucket is very easy.

BW:)

Back