3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,416
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,413
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,421
You might want to drop that asking price. There's some nice WE4's with similar mods going cheaper. Nice set up though seems like you put some time and work into her.

T Type

You might want to drop that asking price. There's some nice WE4's with similar mods going cheaper. Nice set up though seems like you put some time and work into her.
Do you want to make me an offer I can't refuse?
Let me know.
Jason

With the fact that she has no bumper fillers, no headlight and I'm sure that's not were the list ends I don't want to insult you but I wouldn't give more then 5G and that's only because of the mods dropped in her. If there where no mods I'd say 3G or scrap. Sorry not trying to sound like a dick.

I'm on page 5. I see two 84 cars for less than what he is asking.
That's what I was thinking!
Where are the cheaper cars??????????
Post us some links!!!!!!!!
With the fact that she has no bumper fillers, no headlight and I'm sure that's not were the list ends I don't want to insult you but I wouldn't give more then 5G and that's only because of the mods dropped in her. If there where no mods I'd say 3G or scrap. Sorry not trying to sound like a dick.
How much are bumper fillers and a headlight 2 grand? You can buy a set of fiberglass bumper fillers from Gbodyparts for $235.00 and a headlight for $5.00. I have all the parts that came off of the car. Do you know how hard it is to find a rust free GN or T Type? I know what the car is worth so you are just insulting yourself!

I'm not going to argue. Good luck with your sale. I just skimmed through and found several white T-Types for less but hey what do I know.

86 T Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcap
I'm not going to argue. Good luck with your sale. I just skimmed through and found several white T-Types for less but hey what do I know.

Please post links to these cars you found.
What he said!!!

We don't want to argue with bigcap but don't see what he does.
We just want him to post the links he found that are such better deals.
Thanks for the bumps guys.

Don't be jackoffs. Look at half the white t types for sale and they are much cheaper and in better shape.

clean t types are kinda hard to find hes in the ballpark mabye a lil high but most of the sale is presentation if i were you id buy the needed parts and put them on and as far as the car being scrap hes smokin the good stuff..Im sure there are other cars but they are prolly rusted pretty good unless you are out west or down south...

Hey whats the deal with the t top car in the background? i just clicked the link and saw the pics are the t tops different from the 84-87 cars? they look shorter for some reason i got a na regal with t tops and i got 2 sets of tops reason being... with a small block in it and need a t top shell what do you want for the leftovers i can help you take the interior out of it as well as pick it up...

T Type

clean t types are kinda hard to find hes in the ballpark mabye a lil high but most of the sale is presentation if i were you id buy the needed parts and put them on and as far as the car being scrap hes smokin the good stuff..Im sure there are other cars but they are prolly rusted pretty good unless you are out west or down south...
The car came from California and is rust free. I agree that rust free cars are hard to find and that the price is a little high. But with everyone trying to beat me down on the price you have to start a little high. All the parts are there except the bumper fillers. I don't need to buy anything for the car except for those. It does need wet sanded and buffed out before I put it back together. I bought the car as is and haven't put a lot of time and effort into it. I have plenty other projects that I am currently working on so it leaves me littIe time to work on this one. If anyone is looking for a clean rust free T Type that just needs a little TLC than this would be a candidate.

I think your price is probably fine. Just remember that the keyboard warriors on here are off the hook. Turbobuick.com has some of the worst mannered people when it comes to cars for sale ads. This whole classified section needs a revamp of the rules. Everyone jumps on tearing apart ads. Hell they aren't even buying, just want to nick pick or complain about the price.
Looks like most of your parts needed are common Regal parts. Good luck on the sale

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures of the car.

Attachments

• 1_JAMB.JPG
    1_JAMB.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 2_JAMB.JPG
    2_JAMB.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,108
  • 1_int resize.JPG
    1_int resize.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,108
  • 2_int resize.JPG
    2_int resize.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 3_int resize.JPG
    3_int resize.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,097
I'm not a buyer but I agree with you that a rust free car is super hard to find anymore. I think that the car is priced right but if it were me, I'd just buy the missing crap (OEM GM front fillers are $77 at the dealership, ABS rears can be had for probably less than $200 and a headlight- what does that cost $5bux?)

Buy the stuff, shoot the parts and install them and raise the price of the car to $7500.

I try to avoid selling a car if everything isn't fixed. This market is bad enough but if there is a minor issue like what you have, it makes potential buyers apprehensive- thinking, maybe, that these parts will be super expensive or hard to find.

Save yourself the headache and fix the small stuff so that there will be nothing for buyers to complain about.

Just my .02

BTW, that interior looks really clean. What color grey paint is that? Can't place the shade...

Almost forgot, good luck with the sale.

T Type

I bought the car as it sits and haven't had any time to put it back together. I have 5 other turbo regals at the moment that have taken priority. I agree that putting a little time and effort into this beauty would be beneficial. I just thought I would throw it out there as it is.

You know your going to get mostly lookers and some buyers to complain no matter what you do!!!

Thanks for the good info. I appreciate your positive attitude!!!

Jason
AffordableGN

clean

Hey Jason you've got one clean mother of a car buddy - I wish I had the money to buy it -- you are not looking to trade right ..?