1986 T-type

dproberts05

86 with new paint (3-4 yrs. old) Black exterior with grey interior. Beautiful car in great shape inside and out. Garage kept, never has seen snow, rarely seen rain. Odometer just broke 100K. All stock with a handful of bolt-ons. Bosch 237 regulator, 30lb. injectors, fuel pump hotwire, heated O2 sensor, quad air volt booster, rear seat brace kit, new radiator fan from summit that is lighter than stock. Aftermarket guages include new autometer sport comp. water temp. and voltmeter in console pod, VDO boost and oil pressure in a-pillar pod. Many new parts. Brake accumulator, new rear monte SS springs with air bags, new rear shocks, new front brake pads. Headliner and sun visors recovered perfectly. Must see to appreciate asking $9400. Located in southwest Mich., those interested can get more pics, details. Sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to compress a picture to put up.

A few of the factory options: power windows/locks, rear window defrost, posi rear, alum. bumper supports. This is an exceptionally clean car with no rust, scrathes, dents, etc. A no apologies car.

more pics

More pics. The driver side headlight is out because I took the car to the track maybe 2-3 times last summer. That was the only track time this car has ever seen.

coming to nationals

I will be at the Nationals this Wednesday and if anyone has interest I would bring this car along. Anyone interested can reply to this post or PM me to let me know. Dan Roberts

Very nice car! Kevin just dropped by on his way home from BG nats with the car. Sweet looking car! Almost a twin to my T. Later, Bob.