1986 wh1

carguy

Looking to sell a 1986 WH1 that is a matching numbers car that I have had for 2 years. The spedometer says 68,000 miles. The Motor has been rebuilt to stock/factory. It has a Janis transmission, brand new Red Armstrong Fuel Pump, Volt Booster, new Oil Pump, 93 Octane Chip, new Cold Air Induction, new Gas Tank, new rubber Door Seals, new Rear Bumper Fillers, brand new Cam Sensor, Recently Painted (last year), new Gauges, new Scan Master, new Boost Gauge, new Oil Pressure Gauge, and everything has been installed within the last thousand miles. I also have all the reciepts and far more parts than I can remember right now.

There are two things that I know needs work. It has an oil leak and the air conditioner doesn't work, although I've never tried to recharge it after taking it apart. Everything else works perfect.

I am willing to sell or trade. Make me an offer...

Here are the pictures:

Sale01.jpg

Sale02.jpg

Sale03.jpg

Sale04.jpg

Sale05.jpg

Sale06.jpg

Sale07.jpg

Sale08.jpg

Sale09.jpg

Sale10.jpg

I have a local guy specifically looking for a WH-1... I'll forward your info. to him.

PM me with what you're thinking for a price!!

K.

I want to make an offer, but with nowhere to start from its kinda hard.

How bad is the oil leak?

I want to make an offer, but with nowhere to start from its kinda hard. What you guys think?

I think a price should be posted per forum rules,Or the post should be deleted.

Damon...Pull your Hung over azz off the Curb in the French Quarter and do your Job...;)

Could it be the rear main?

Maybe you should post a price before this thread gets deleted. :biggrin:

wh1

I would be willing to tradeup my car and cash for a nicer turbo buick.limited or TType or gn.

Damon...Pull your Hung over azz off the Curb in the French Quarter and do your Job...;)

I'm slacking!!! Just soaking in the glory down here!! The city hasn't stopped yet!

carguy, forum rules are you must post a price! If you're looking to trade, post a value so potential buyers/traders know if a deal is possible. Thanks!!