1986 Whi

Price reduced, need to sell,

$9250 as it sits

Will turn back to stock minus the original bumpers. New steering wil be on this week, visors done as i find the time. Have the fabric that matches the new headliner just have to recover them.....

that is as it sits. Everything on the car. The only missing piece will be the scanmaster it will not be included, everything else will be there. I even have the stock front air dam to go with it.....

I cannot go any lower.....

Thanx for the interest...........

won't be able to make the little repairs for a while. Had emergency surgery to repair a nerve in my hand(fiberglass shard). I'll be on rest for a while, but am still motivated to sell(moreso now that I'll be home from work for a while).

Make offers!

pete

201 206 4526

won't be able to make the little repairs for a while. Had emergency surgery to repair a nerve in my hand(fiberglass shard). I'll be on rest for a while, but am still motivated to sell(moreso now that I'll be home from work for a while).

Make offers!

pete

201 206 4526

Could you have your Butler or any other of your house staff make the repairs if need be? :D

price is down to $8000 with it back to stock and the T wheels on it. It'll retain the 340 and hotwire kit as well as the bumpers. everything else will be off and the injectors ecm and chip back to stock.......

the buyer will need to swap the steering wheel and visors themselves
need to move prefer local pick up or may be able to deliver if close by.

TTT!

Obviously I won't be selling the extras until the car is gone!

Thanx for the interest though........

New steering wheel on, visors still need to be completed.

Will accept $7500 back to stock. A very nice car for the money and one that hasn't been beat on.

Here we go, my last drop. I can't really go lower, but I am motivated to sell.

I'll leave it as it sits for $8250.00, this is minus the scanmaster and console riser, but with everything else including the gta's.

I can turn it back to stock for $7,000.00. Or you tell me which parts you want.

Thanx for the interest.....

TTT!

trading t/a... i sent you a pm.... hope you got it.. if not get back at me......:biggrin: :biggrin:

i sent you a pm, and and e-mail message..... let me know if you did not get them...:biggrin: