1986 White T..blackout $7900.00 cold a/c...

slowcar

Banned
I listed the car a few months back...had a few interested buyers...work things came up and the car has been in the garage since......the car is a 1986 T with dig. dash , dig. climate control and bench seat...making the car a rare combination .....it has 108k miles ... the only mods are a adjustable fuel pressure reg. and a boost gauge...the tires are brand new ...the front suspension was done last year and the paint is also about a year old...only rust I have found on the car is on the bottom of the hood (area where the metal is away from the actual hood) and the trunk by the pass. hinge... the rust is very minor and as you can see in the pics it is hardly even noticible...the carpet does need to be replaced...it is about $150 installed most interior shops...Since buying the car I have installed a 10k mile steering wheel from a GN and new underhood bottles along with having the car wet sanded and waxed....the car drives excellent...no issues... the a/c is cold ...I bought the car about 7 months ago with the intentions of adding bolt-ons and having a very nice street car but I have been very busy and the venture is out of reach for me now....I do still have 2 other TR'S ...but this car will be the first to go as it is best suited for someone who wants a very very clean TR complete and ready to drive and modify ( very hard to find anymore ) ....the price is not firm and I had listed the car a while back for less and did not feel comfortable GIVING THE CAR AWAY....I can be reached at 954-548-7706 ....this is a great car for the money and as a avid TR fan and enthusiast ...you will not find a better deal on a TR for the price I am asking...even more so on a white bench seat car...

link to pics -------

retardedmunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

locatd in south florida....Hollywood

car can be shipped for $800 to anywhere in country

thanks Mike....I WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING !!!or disc.

No trades unless it is a 4 speed 79 era TA or LS1 6 spd TA---------

I will include the shipping with asking price or I will let the car go to best offer .....let me know

Are clean cheap TR'S not too popular lately? lol

It appears that they are always in the opposite corner of the USA from me.:mad:

I don't think I could buy a car that I haven't seen or taken for a test drive.

After shipping the car is $7000-- not $25k lol

:rolleyes: Seriously and no pun intended....the car is not a $25k car...really.. HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG WITH A $7K TR? The car is described and it is a complete all original car with a decent paint job and cold a/c...... I have bought $50-$125k cars sight unseen... now that is risky but I took the description into great consideration and I was buying those cars at 50 cents on the dollar... i just couldnt go wrong... just like this TR.... it is a $7k car or $7900 with shipping....not big money here....not for what you are getting in terms of a 21 year old complete car with a clean body and cold a/c......:D