You can type here any text you want

1987 Blue T For sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, NY
Needs just about every thing
Complete car clean title.
looks to be all stock and original.
blown motor
$3000.00

more info here
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/242490-whats-worth-1987-turbo-regal.html

and here

My 1987 T Restification - Page 2 - TurboBuicks.com

willing to part it out for $3000.00 as a roller

Doors $3000.00 get the rest of the car for free or leave it behind.

Complete nose $3000.00 get the rest of the car for free or leave it behind.

Blown engine plus trans trans $3000.00 get the rest of the car for free or leave it behind.

get the picture??
I want to clear $3000.00 on this car.

ALSO i am not forcing or obligating any one to buy this car if you are not interested NO PROBLEM.
if i am asking too much for the car then its most likely not the car for you. If i am asking too little for the car then please feel free to give me what ever makes you feel good over $3000.00 .

please no PMs i have no problem answering any questions publicly here on this thread. As id rather not sell the car then have any type of problem with any one after the sale. that make sense??
ALSO if some one wants to buy it "sight unseen" i will ask that you fill out for me a 10 (ten) page no money back disclaimer/waiver what ever its called.
You got it right i am NOT a good salesmen.

1-How are the floors and rocker panels ?? 2-Take $2k :eek::p:biggrin:

1-i have no idea, but i can check

2-OK but no engine, engine accessories, transmission, Rear end, engine wire harness and ECM

When are you coming to pick it up??:confused:

Hi I live in Brooklyn can I come see the car today? PlZ call me 9172995728 eddie

Back