1987 Buick GN for sale

ryeguy87GN

87FSTGN
1987 Buick GN. 61,xxx miles, Third owner, Paint 1 year old. Car is in immaculate shape. Underside is in show condition, all factory paint markings and decals are intact. New Door and T-top Seals, Fiberglass rear fillers. Has a clean car fax.

Interior- Clean and like new. Still has plastic overlay on dash bezels. Has an aftermarket pioneer stereo with Rockford amp and 12 inch sub. Also have all the original concert sound system to go back in the car. Has new T-Top shades in it. Gauges are autometer- oil, water, and boost, and a caspers knock gauge. Dual pillar and console mount.

Motor- 30 over with 4340 forged crank, reconditioned stock rods, Diamond forged pistons. Reed 208/208 cam. Block was o-ringed and has a RJC RACING Girdle and crank scraper in it. Heads are early champion irons. They have a Jim Ruggles trick done to them. They have taper screws put in them to pull the mating surfaces tighter together to help strengthen the weak areas of the head gaskets. RJC bulletproof head gaskets are in place with ARP head studs.

Turbo is Brand New. It is a 6265 billet wheel ball bearing turbo. It has less then 50 miles on it. It was purchased from Hartline Performance and it is a Precision Turbo
3 inch Actual Terry Houston Downpipe Stainless with Test Pipe and Dump
Front Mount intercooler is a RJC polished megacooler
Fuel Pump is a Reds XP double pumper
FPR is a Accufab adjustable
SMC alky progressive alky kit
Manual boost controller
Brand New Precision 84lb injectors less then 50 miles on them. new same time as turbo.

FAST XFI with caspers adapter harness and internal datalogger. Brand New from Hartline Performance with less then 50 miles on it. Tuning done by Cal Hartline.

Transmission is a Killer Street Strip from Bruce at PTS Xtreme transmissions with a Precision Vigilante 3200 non lockup convertor in it.

ATR rear sway bar, also have original that comes with car.

Wheels, 4 GTA Fronts fresh paint and hand polished. with 2 BFG on front and Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on rear. I also have the stock wheels with BFGs on them, and they also come with car.

Original engine block that is numbers matching and original numbers matching tranny come with car.

Stock Ecm and thumbwheel chip with 42.5lb injectors come with the car.

Car runs and drives great. Everything functiions properly. The car is a real head turner.

Feel free to call me Ryan Jensen @ 507-383-0680 or email me at rye_24@hotmail.com with any questions.

Car was in GM Hightech Performance Magazine March 09 issue GN Blitz

Asking 30,000 obo with everything mentioned above

As a bonus I do have available a Stage 2 Offcenter Block, Rods, Pistons, Crank and new bearings. It is not assembled and would need to have the rotating assembly balanced. The crank is Brand New Moldex and is a stroker.
Rods used and need to be reconditioned, pistons forged cp. No oil pickup or pan with it.

35,000 with Stage 2 Option and everything else above.

I am sure I have missed some details.

Pics

Could someone help me upload pics. I have 45 or so to look at. Also in my sig is a link to gm high tech article. I would be more then happy to email pics to anyone that requests them.

Also my pics are available to see if you visit the MGNTA.com site and check out members rides and select Ryan, The link to MGNTA is in my sig.