You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick GN - Rocker Panel seems?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Patsy57

Hi all does anyone have pictures of the front and back seems on the rocker panels on the driver and passenger sides? I believe my car had some work and is hiding something but i want to confirm my gaps are accurate and look the same.....

Please let me know

Thanks for your help!

Welcome Patsy57 to the Forum, You may want to take some picture of your car an post them, Because all T/B are not align the same,
but are very close. Post those pics and I'm pretty sure one of our body expert will chime in and can tell you if something is out of the ordinary.

Welcome Patsy57 to the Forum, You may want to take some picture of your car an post them, Because all T/B are not align the same,
but are very close. Post those pics and I'm pretty sure one of our body expert will chime in and can tell you if something is out of the ordinary.

Thank you! I will be taking some tomorrow and posting them to this thread.

Its unfortunate that I'm questioning this, but i don't trust anyone and being the second or third owner I can definitely tell something is up...

Yep, the build quality on ANY G Body is kinda sloppy:hungover:
Heck, ANY GM from that era, I'd be more suspect if everything lined up perfect:woot:

Are you talking about the bumper fillers to body seem?? Looks perfect. And the patch on the fuel tank is supposed to be there. The slag from welding on the frame is normal too. Lucky it's not worse! Your car is normal. Rounded edges on the doors isn't out of the ordinary, especially passenger side. They often scrape curbs.

Last edited:
Back