You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick GN roller 71,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

1983transam

DAYTONA 500 TA
Clean 87 GN roller. Very complete except for....

1) Engine
2) Transmission
3) Engine wiring harness & ECM
4) Center caps for rims
5) Gas tank in trunk but has hole cut in it
$3500....$3500...$3500
Craigslist Link...

$3500...$3500...$3500

please contact me via phone vs email. Thanks

Making it right

Please mind your own business. John can still purchase the car if he wants. He can pick up the car by 06/04/11 which he intially said he would or lose his deposit or if he didnt buy it.

So please keep your 2 cents to yourself

Please mind your own business. John can still purchase the car if he wants. He can pick up the car by 06/04/11 which he intially said he would or lose his deposit or if he didnt buy it.

So please keep your 2 cents to yourself

It is my business to warn fellow members of your shenanigans if I have the capability. All the guys (and gals) on this board for the most part are honest and reasonable people. They deserve to know what kind of record you have. Your post was locked for a reason. I am sure this one will probably be locked as well.

Still waiting on my PayPal refund you stated you would return on this very forum. Here we go again. I thought we were very clear last night. I am NOT buying the car because you relisted it while you had my money in your pocket (bank account as you stated) so I no longer TRUST you. Are you now going to prove yourself to be a liar??? There is no disputing the fact you offered the refund. Is the $200 bucks that important to you? I am of the opinion you do not have it. So prove me wrong. Send it. Oh yeah I put a dispute in against Cheryl Battaglia's PayPal account. Make it right.....I go away.....Have a GREAT DAY!

Sorry, link gone...

Until you make it right with the first guy I can't stand by and have you relist this car...

PM me after you get him straight and I will reopen the thread...

Thank You Shane, I was busy all day.

Louie please dont make me post what you told pay pal about refunding the deposit...

Your digging a deep hole here my friend.

Come clean and walk away,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back