You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Grand National 63k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

390STEVE

PROUD AMERICAN
1987 Buick Grand National 17,000 OR TRADE

were do I start
63,000 miles runs perfect looks even better. have all paperwork since new. I had shop pull factory engine and installed higher horespower engine. new paint last year. This list does not include everything. Kirban, fuel pressure regulator $
CAS V4 intercooler
pt6152 turbo
champion ported cast heads
champion ported lower intake
208 full throtle cam
Walbro fuel pump
ATR downpipe
Catback exhaust aerochamber
SMC alky kit
Bruce T. PTS Killer/Street tranny trans-brake
PTS 9/11 3000 stall
Commander chip
MSD 50 injectors
Eaton posi
Boost controller BSTC
Scanmaster
Cold air intake "big mouth"
ATR 1 3/8 sway bar
B&M tranny cooler

also comes with factory engine and rear lowering springs and front spindles, also set of 16inch gnx wheels to sum it up this is a very clean, fast car that I would not hesitate to take on a road trip.
would consider a very nice daily driver in on trade.
ran 7.02 at 98mph at 21 psi not using the trans-brake

pics
'87 GN pictures from cars photos on webshots

i got the car from texas 2 or 3 years back. car is in minnesota now.

thanks steve

I let a buddy of mine that recently lost his GN know about your car. If northerngn PM's you, thats the guy. He is in Minnesota and currently looking for another GN.

Contact me as I live in New Hope, MN. PM with your phone number would be great. Thanks. Gene

I let a buddy of mine that recently lost his GN know about your car. If northerngn PM's you, thats the guy. He is in Minnesota and currently looking for another GN.

hey northerngn here if ya still have the car pm me your location and a phone number so we can talk...
-dan

Back