You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Grand National t-top 77k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tl14910

1987 Buick Grand National with 77000 original miles. i have Alcohol injection,42lb injectors, walboro fuel pump, and a tin man cold air kit . its at 23lbs right now on a safe tune and could probably take more. other mods are a scanmaster it make sure its running properly, full redone suspension, i had the control arms sandblasted and painted, brand new bilstein shocks, hotchkis swaybars and lowering springs.the undercarriage has been polyurea coated black to look nice. the body has minor rust, the interior needs some work and the body has a few small dents. it also needs a new paint job, the guy before me did a bad job, it looks excellent from 10ft away. it comes with 18in american racing rims 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 toyo proxes.

Price $8000 with the 18s or $7000 without. im located in Southeast Michigan.

000_0397.jpg

Do u have the stock rims for this if not what kind of rims will I get also if u serious about selling this car and it is a true GN i will buy 7/29 get it today call me at 843 617-5606 but I am serious I just came back from a wild 1200 mile goose chase thanks Lance

Hey I looked at all the pic and I want to buy your car cand u send a pic of trunk code sticker and call me today and see how we can get u payed and the car home to me 843-617 5606 thanks Lance

Back