You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Grand National T-Top car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodiesel6_6

Ive had the car for about 4years now, and have done alot of work to it. New paint 4 years ago. Interior isn't bad, could use some new door panels and seats recovered but everything is there. This is a T-top car. Engine is as follows, has just a little over 100,000 miles on it, new 42lb. injectors, new LT1 mass air flow w/a MAF Translater, Turbo Tweak chip, new aluminum radiator, new aftermarket trans cooler, new oil cooler lines, new Optima battery, new A/C compressor and drier it gets very cold. New adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Walbro fuel pump with the hot wire kit already installed to ensure the pump receives enough power. Transmission has less than 3500 miles on it, was built by a transmission shop in Cincy that specializes in Grand National transmissions, shifts very firm and the converter was tightened up also. New Hooker exhaust system from turbo down pipe back. Has a Auburn Posi rear end. All front suspension parts where replaced, upper and lower ball joints, drag link, tubular A arms, Front and rear springs, Bilstein shocks all the way around...nothing was cheap going into the suspension . I'm sure iv'e left some things out that i didn't put in here but please feel free to ask questions, serious inquires only.. Asking $8,500 Please email me here or at travistrans@yahoo.com

Attachments

• DSC00909.jpg
    DSC00909.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 706
  • DSC00906.jpg
    DSC00906.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC00911.jpg
    DSC00911.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 656
  • DSC00912.jpg
    DSC00912.jpg