1987 Buick Regal NA V6 For Sale

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
1987 Buick Regal, 3.8L V6, 2bbl carb, th200c trans. I just bought the car, and lost interest. I was gonna make it a turbo car, but realized that it is not in my best interest (financially) to do this right now. Its a pretty clean old Regal. Its silver on the top, and a darker grey on the bottom with a red pinstripe. Its got dual exhaust out the sides, and a quite a few new parts under the hood. Oh yeah, the paint is new, although it looks like it was painted in a garage. Great 10 footer. There is some rust at the bottom of the door seam on the INSIDE. All the chrome trim, glass, and bumpers are in very nice condition! Interior is pretty damn nice too, thats mostly what sold me on the car. Its grey cloth, bench seat, column shift, 2 tears in the drivers seat back. Carpet is a little faded. This is an 86K original mile car, hardtop. It would make a great cruiser, daily driver, or a fun car to put a small block or LC2 in. If anybody is interested in this car, email me and we will talk. I have not licensed the car yet. Pics upon request, email me, thanks

3200 OBO, I stress the OBO