You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Regal T-Type Turbo, all original, mint, 36K miles!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mattfromct

My wife bought this car new in '87, and babied the hell out of it. She kept it in her grandmother's heated garage from 1987 to about 1995, and never took it out in rain or heaven forbid, snow. When she passed away I dutifully stored it in our garage in Farmington CT for the past 15 years, and drove it only a few times a year, mainly to remember how fun the car was to be in, and also to bring it in for regular maintenance.

Now unfortunately I need money and I've decided that it's time to let someone else enjoy this work of art. This brown Turbo is surely one of the most beautiful cars Buick ever made; the light brown color is striking and unique, the interior is loaded and plush and unstained (she didn't allow anyone to smoke or drink in it, EVER!).

36k original miles means there are quite a few years of enjoyment ahead of its next lucky owner. I will entertain only serious offers please, and I welcome any and all questions! thanks!

asking price is $18,500 or BO. I would like to sell the car before summer.

FYI if you email me here I will respond quicker, thanks! my personal email: bizedgeint@yahoo.com

Some High-res photos for those with a lot of bandwidth are available if you are a serious buyer and you email me your request, thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0048b.jpg
    DSC_0048b.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,326
  • DSC_0051b.jpg
    DSC_0051b.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,341
  • DSC_0060b.jpg
    DSC_0060b.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,322
  • DSC_3750b.jpg
    DSC_3750b.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,402
Every once in a while a true gem comes up for sale. This is it! Absolutely beautiful car!!! Someone is going to get a super nice car!!
Sorry you have to sell it, and good luck!

Every once in a while a true gem comes up for sale. This is it! Absolutely beautiful car!!! Someone is going to get a super nice car!!
Sorry you have to sell it, and good luck!

was thinking the same thing, and astroroof car too ontop of the rare color.

Very nice!

Who Died? Wife or Grammy?

I see why you married the wife nice ride.

I like the serious offers part.. trying to avoid the ball grinders ;)

The color is not for me but, it's a nice ride for someone.

Back