You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T $11,000.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbodan

My car is still for sale. I have had so many people say they wanted it. Then they never call. I have had 2 test drives. They were happy and impressed with the test drive. Then they could not get loans. I drove it 60 miles round trip to let someone lift it and check the car over. After he got the ok from his master mechanic he could not get the ok from his wife. Don't know how many people called and wanted to trade something for it.

dhouse35@comcast.net if you would like to see pictures.

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T. This is the same engine and drivetrain as the 87 Buick Grand National. Has 81,000 original well cared for miles Rare astroroof* *New paint 3 years ago* *Interior in mint condition* *LS1 front brake conversion with 12”drilled and slotted rotors * *3500 miles on new 18" ROH chrome Rims and Sumitomo tires* *Interior Boost controller with SMC alcohol injection system* *Dual wastegate solenoids* *Boxed lower and upper control arms* *New Moog springs and Bilstein shocks installed June 2006* *Walbro 307 hot wired fuel pump* *Turbo tweak chip* *Precision fuel pressure regulator* *160 degree thermostat* *Eastern Performance valve springs replaced at 69,000 miles* *Cody motorsports injectors* *Terry Houston SS down pipe* *QTP Electric exhaust cutout* *Transmission rebuilt with shift kit* *Street Brawler 2800 Converter* *Scanmaster* *Kirban Powerplate* *T485 inletbell* *Nitrous Intercooler cooling system* *Kirbans frame braces and under hood braces installed* * New powermaster brake system* *MTX amplifiers* *JVC KD AR800 CD/MP3 player* *Kicker Comp VR12” Sub Woofer* * Eclipse Speakers in stock locations* *Have all receipts for everything* *Good Investment car*
Just spent $900. between the new suspension and brake system ***

$11,000. (586) 822-5993 Ask for Dan

Thats the only bad thing about older cars, if the person doesn't have the cash already available then I wouldn't waste my time, as far as the guy having you put it on the lift and then his wife says no, He needs to pay for your time, just my thoughts.

When I bought the car a year ago i had no problem getting a loan. Great interest rate at that.

Yeah, I didn't even charge him for gas. I knew there would be a problem with his wife and i still went for the ride there. My mistake.

I guess if i want to say i drove a Viper i should just go bother someone selling a Viper and waste their time. LOL

Some people are dreamers. That guys wife owned him... Ha ha..
I might be single but at least i have my cars. hahahaha
Post a pix, what color is your Turbo T?

I am fortunate my wife gives me no problem when I want something. Which isn't too often rght now while I am trying to get back to having fun again.

SPOOLN said:
Some people are dreamers. That guys wife owned him... Ha ha..
I might be single but at least i have my cars. hahahaha
Post a pix, what color is your Turbo T?

All the pics I have are a tad too big to post on here. It is charcoal gray.

Boston Boy said:
Dan,
Have any engine pics.

What a gorgeous car!

what is your email address. I will send you an engine pic.

Thanks for the compliment.

11secmonster said:
What Size Turbo?
Any 1/4 Times?guesses If No Times?

Stock size turbo. Bigger inlet, Duttweiler neck on intercooler. It ran a 12.69 not sure at what speed.

Back