You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick T-Type/WE4/GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buicksrule

Hi Guys,

I am new in here but have been in the Buick hobby for several years, having a few GS´s. I am interested in the above so let me hear. Car has to be 100% rustfree, 100% reliable and not heave modified. Normal upgrades for better realiability is ok. Prefer a car close to stock with minor upgrades. No projects, has to be nice and presentable.

If any interest I have a very special Buick I would like to trade with. 1966 Buick Wildcat 3 Speed 1 of 23!! I am owner number two, bought from 1st owner, which is still I great shape. All org. documentation, including org. bill of sale. All numbers matching, new rechromed bumpers, new tires, new brakes with lines all way around, new fuel pump, new master cylinder, new hoses & belts, new rebuilt hi-amp starter, rebuilt alternator, new waterpump, rebuilt org. carb, all new interior, 3 speed on the floor, first year with the syncromesh Borg Warner trans. New weatherstripping. Paint very presentable but not showpaint, I would say 6 out of 10. Everything works except washer to windows. Bought only with two options, power steering and radio. All books with protecto plate etc. Drives super straight, tight and powerful. 401 Nailhead.
If interest in pics for considering trade email me jan.l@stofanet. Car is in Cincinnati.

Thanks.

Back