1987 Buick TurboT/ Grand National

justa6boston

gnx016
1987 Buick Turbo T/ Grand National. This is a 64k mile car that was converted to a GN last year. Car was originally purchased for the President of the Federal Reserve Bank in Boston he put 50k miles on the car in two years and traded it in the car was driven very little after that and sat for over 10 years. Car was removed from storage and all fluides and filters were changed and some slight up grades were done. New paint (car was not rotted),weather stripping, springs, shocks,plugs,wires, Kirban breather kit, cold air kit, and hooker exhaust ect.... This is a clean car that has never seen the track or abuse. The only reason it is being sold is I purchased a GNX. No pics available, the car can be seen in Newton MA.
Call with questions 617 438 9147

Thanks
Herb

Originally posted by justa6boston
The only reason it is being sold is I purchased a GNX. No pics available, the car can be seen in Newton MA.
Thanks
Herb
You bought a GNX, but don't have a digital camera? I have a buddy that is ready to buy and would make the trek to MA in a heartbeat. Don't think the trip would happen without having some idea of what the car looks like though. Let me know if you can help.