You can type here any text you want

1987 GN for sale in PA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XSboost

This cars has 102,000 miles
cars has no rust
factory light weight
NO power windows, locks
NO cruise
NO power trunk release
No power seat
Has had a repaint a few years ago and look very nice, some minor door dings.
List of Mods
009 injector and chip
K&N filter

I can be reache on my cell. 610-972-5462

Please email for more pics

thanks steve

$ 8,800 OBO

Attachments

• buick 004.JPG
    buick 004.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 663
  • buick 003.JPG
    buick 003.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 653
  • buick 002.JPG
    buick 002.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 654
  • buick 001.JPG
    buick 001.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 650
  • buick 005.JPG
    buick 005.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 646
gn

how does the car run, are there any leaks, or smoking of the turbo out the exhaust, will it make it back to detroit if it was driven

The car runs and drives great and will make the trip no problem I just change the oil about 200 miles ago. I has a little oil between the motor and trans like all the other buicks. but it is not dripping. It does not smoke.

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 556
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 557
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 546
That is as rust free as you are going to get, for a car with a 102,000 miles
If you want a perfect car you will have to pay 18,000 + good luck.

That is as rust free as you are going to get, for a car with a 102,000 miles
If you want a perfect car you will have to pay 18,000 + good luck.

i agree i have had over 30 of these cars and looked at lots more and 95% of them the doors are no where near as good as these especially in this part of the country.again this isn't super low mileage or ridicilously priced it looks like a bargain to me.wish i had the extra cash i'd buy it and race it.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE :biggrin:

i agree i have had over 30 of these cars and looked at lots more and 95% of them the doors are no where near as good as these especially in this part of the country.again this isn't super low mileage or ridicilously priced it looks like a bargain to me.wish i had the extra cash i'd buy it and race it.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE :biggrin:

I guess "no rust" now means alittle bit of rust.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

i guess your right there may be a little rust there but it sure the hell doesn't look like rot and i'm sure his doors aren't flapping.SO ARE YOU GONNA BUY THE GUYS CAR OR JUST PUT IT DOWN??????????????

No I am in NO way putting the car down. I said nothing about the car, just what the post stated. And it looks damn good for a 102K car. My point is when the original post says "no rust" then you see rust on the car, well you know the rest.....

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Hey sorry for the confusion, It is a nice car, (very very little rust) all better now.
It does have a posi

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 322
i live in levittown pa about an hour from you. i sold my 86 gn acouple months ago and it has been killing me. whats the lowest you are willing to go.

Make me a offer something we both can live with, If you want to see the car give me a call can meet you half way.

thanks steve

No I am in NO way putting the car down. I said nothing about the car, just what the post stated. And it looks damn good for a 102K car. My point is when the original post says "no rust" then you see rust on the car, well you know the rest.....

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

DITTO, not to hijack the thread, but when you say NO rust it should mean NO rust. You can't argue about a word's meaning.

Nonetheless, XS, I am interested. Is there rust anywhere else on the car such as the bottom? If not, you probably have a serious buyer here. PM me this is exactly what I am looking for!

Nice Car

I like the car you have for sale. Did you say Free Shipping to Canada?

Let me know. I appreciate.

Back