You can type here any text you want

1987 GN,hard top,one owner,35,000 orig. Miles.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

231REGAL

$7,500

Guys, this is a car I was trying to get for many years. I have owned over 70 GN/TTYPE’s, in the past 20 years and the one owner cars are hard to find. It was owned by a 65 year old man in my area. I have a copy of his driver’s lic.for record.
He bought it new and did very little to it. Just a few Kenny Bell mods.It has been outside all its life, needs paint,fillers,weather stripping & a little interior work (sun damage steering wheel, driver seat, driver upper door panel & head liner). I have a mint steering wheel that goes w/it and a few other parts. No real major rust at all, just a few small surface spots from chips. Floors are great & mechanically find.

It is a numbers matching car

It is a one owner-"A" title car w/ 3 miles at purchase.

I have the factory build sheet

I have the original bill of sale & all dealer paper work-He bought it cash.

I have all the repair receipts from day one, documenting it is an original mileage car.

Speedo cable has never been unscrewed-you can tell just by its condition.

I really wanted to do a semi restoration on it, but I don’t have the time or funds to do it right now (daughter in college :eek:)
I hate to see it sitting.
I'm not desperate & will keep it if it doesn’t sell.

I'm not going to respond to the thread-dont have time,so if your really interested please just call.
Jim Dunn 610-721-4695

I'll try to get pics up this week.

Home | Buick Turbo Performance

Good luck Jim! Sounds like a heck of a deal. 35K origanal owner car for $7500?

Back