You can type here any text you want

1987 GN South Louisiana

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bosspwr

1987 Buick Regal Grand National.

Sold new in Shreveport, La. The car was not titled until 1993. Ownership history back to selling dealer. The car was not affected by Katrina. It was purchased by the previous owner in May 2006 then brought to South Louisiana. Clean carfax. 41K original miles. Repainted in June 2006 due to dull factory finish. Original panels, no rust. New weather stripping and emblems were installed when the car was painted.

Factory options include, power astroroof , power drivers seat, trunk liner, power trunk release, power windows, power door locks, concert sound, rear window defroster, factory security system.

Modifications are alcohol injection, Applied Technologies Research cold air intake, ATR dual exhaust including mufflers, Casper’s knock sensor, fuel pressure gauge, VDO boost gauge, and rich / lean meter, Adjustable wastegate, air bags in rear springs, lock/unlock switch for torque converter, and Alpine CD player. I was told but have not confirmed the car has a different cam, shift kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and larger injectors.

I have not raced the car so I do not know its official performance numbers. The car runs and drives excellent. Turbo builds 15psi under throttle, no smoke or strange noises. All accessories work fine. Steering wheel not worn, seats not sun bleached or torn. The dash speaker grills do have one crack on each grill. I have another set of A-pillars without gauge holes, in case you want to remove the pillar gauges.

Asking $17.5K / obo. Email – bosspwr@bellsouth.net or call 504-460-7127 for more info or pics.

Back