1987 GN thousands and thousands invested.

BLK87GN

I have no idea whether or not i'll sell it, or i'll part it out.

I would like to get 18,500 for it.

The entire engine build up was done 1500 kms ago.

crank was cut by 20 and rods 10. Complete rebuild kit from poston, bored .40 over, rods shot peened and sides polished, forged pistons, RJC stud girdle, poston cam and lifters, Art Carr transmission 3000 miles (200r4 3000 stall), smc alky, TE-45A, PTE front mount, ported; heads, Throttle body, intake/plenum, exhaust manifolds, rjc power plate, vacuum brakes conversion, mint interior seats, new headliner and sun visors, scamaster, direct scan, full throttle alky chip, full throttle volt blaster, a/c, power; windows, trunk, antenna, door locks. 2 12'' subs and box made for grand national trunk, phoneix gold front speakers, panasonic cd player, hurst line lock, eibach lowering springs, "drag bags", american industries(?) lower control arms, polyurethane; body mounts, front sway bar bushings, lower control arm bushings. Fikse FM5 rims, 17'' all around, dual walbaro 340 fuel pumps, silverstar headlights, all new seals, 55 lb injectors, new tires in the rear 75% in the front, GNX louvers and flares, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 3.5'' LS1 maf and translator, high output coil pack, custom cover, carbon A piller boost gauge, digital dash, terry houston DP, hooker aero chamber muffler, driveshaft loop, It was painted 4 years ago, but i give the paint a 7/10. good from far, far from good. very deep black, but funny clear coat bubbles, may be able to wet sand them out.

If you're intrested in parts or a rolling chassis or anything please contact me, i am willing to part out within the next couple of weeks !!!!!

I'm probably missing a lot of stuff, i don't even want to think about all the money that had gone into this car. After the rebuilt there was a flat lobe. after switching cams and driving for a day i noticed a weird noise coming from the engine. I took it straight to the mechanic, and he took it apart the next day and he had to rebuild the oil pump it had looked as though a peice of metal went through the oil pump. He then replaced 2 rod bearings and it's still making knocking under revs without load. It may need 1 more new bearing or all new bearings. My mechanic was bought out and i am moving away, so i have no time to finalize whats wrong with it.

I'm so sick of this car and the amount of money i've spent on it, i want it gone asap!!!

BJ_B_STRO14@hotmail.com

Attachments

• picss.JPG
    picss.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 189
  • xxx.JPG
    xxx.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 178
  • all.JPG
    all.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 173
i have a receipt for the wheels for $2700, the tires were another $800, I'd like to see $2000 obo.

PS. I live in Canada, but am 2 minutes from the states. So, shipping from the states is not a problem (98281).