You can type here any text you want

1987 GN with 6,283 miles and Astroroof for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dgreen1069

The car is like new with original paint in great shape and perfect interior. The car has been stored indoors it's entire life. I am the second owner. The headliner was replaced last year because the liner on the Astroroof slide was sagging. The car is sitting on BFG 235/60/15's that have about 700 miles on them. The original Goodyear Eagles are in perfect 20 year old shape and will go with the vehicle. The car is 100% stock. I have a full set of front and rear Jax Slip-on seat covers that will also go with the car. I have all the original paperwork on the sale of the car including the window sticker.

The car has the following options:
Electric door locks AU3
Soft ray tinted glass A01
2-speed wipers with delay CD4
Power windows A31
Astroroof CF5
Rear defogger C49
Lighted pass. vanity mirror D64
Limited-slip differential G80
Cruise control K34
Tilt wheel N33
Power Antenna US7
Concert sound UW4
FM cassette with EQ UX1
Power drivers seat WG1

The price is $22,000. You can PM me or email me at dgreen1069@yahoo.com
The car is in Northern Virginia.

Attachments

• 100_0836 (Medium).JPG
    100_0836 (Medium).JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 294
  • 100_0840 (Medium).JPG
    100_0840 (Medium).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 265
Thanks for the replies....here are some more photos including blimishes. The first picture is the paint chip on the rear driver's side 1/4 panel (it is to the right of the dime)....the other specks were dust from the car cover that reflected with the flash:

Attachments

• 100_0937 (Medium).JPG
    100_0937 (Medium).JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 100_0940 (Medium).JPG
    100_0940 (Medium).JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 100_0941 (Medium).JPG
    100_0941 (Medium).JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_0944 (Medium).JPG
    100_0944 (Medium).JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_0946 (Medium).JPG
    100_0946 (Medium).JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 167
More pictures:

Attachments

• 100_0837 (Medium).JPG
    100_0837 (Medium).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 132
  • 100_0838 (Medium).JPG
    100_0838 (Medium).JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_0839 (Medium).JPG
    100_0839 (Medium).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 100_0841 (Medium).JPG
    100_0841 (Medium).JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_0842 (Medium).JPG
    100_0842 (Medium).JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 129
Thanks for all the interest in the car......I originally said the seat covers would go with the car. As of now, I will keep the covers unless someone I already spoke to via phone or email decides to take the car by this weekend. I tried to price the car fairly, but I think I may have aimed to low :) Thanks for your understanding.

There is a conditional offer on the car right now. I will let everyone know by this weekend if it is sold or still available. Thanks for all the interest. I will do my best to reply to everyone who has emailed me directly.
Dave

DZ28, how is your ride holding up? Did your son every get a car? Good to hear from you! Dave

dgreen1069 said:
DZ28, how is your ride holding up? Did your son every get a car? Good to hear from you! Dave

Dave, good to hear from you as well. Obviously you've made the decision to sell the car, wish I was in a different position as I would take it! My son did buy a car last summer, found him a very nice black 2001 Firebird Formula Firehawk with 9000 miles and a six speed. He's really enjoying the car. My 13K Turbo T Buick received all of 70 miles last summer. I'm actually considering selling the car as it is just too nice to drive. Seems silly but I like preserving them. I may just buy a car that already has some mods and miles so I don't feel so guilty. Let me know how you do on your car.

I know exactly what you mean about driving the car. When I bought this one, I promised myself I would drive and treat it like any other new car. That never happened, and the car sat in my garage unless it was absolutely perfect out.....even then it rarely saw the light.

I bought a Goldwing last year and I ride it every chance I get. The days I would have taken the GN out now went to the bike.....my Goldwing is the best toy I have ever bought myself!

I bought another BMW 540 this past weekend that will take the place of the GN. 540's are very quick (for a 4 door sedan) and they are as comfortable as any luxury car out there. I've already put more miles on the car in the last 5 days than I put on the GN last year. The cool thing (in a backwards kind of way) is that it is going down in value everyday.....it's either use it or lose it. The GN was worth more parked then driven.

dgreen1069 said:
I know exactly what you mean about driving the car. When I bought this one, I promised myself I would drive and treat it like any other new car. That never happened, and the car sat in my garage unless it was absolutely perfect out.....even then it rarely saw the light.

I bought a Goldwing last year and I ride it every chance I get. The days I would have taken the GN out now went to the bike.....my Goldwing is the best toy I have ever bought myself!

I bought another BMW 540 this past weekend that will take the place of the GN. 540's are very quick (for a 4 door sedan) and they are as comfortable as any luxury car out there. I've already put more miles on the car in the last 5 days than I put on the GN last year. The cool thing (in a backwards kind of way) is that it is going down in value everyday.....it's either use it or lose it. The GN was worth more parked then driven.

I'm sure plenty of them will end up in Museums/collections anyway. I would drive it and even mod it, but only if I knew I would keep it for the rest of my life.

Back