You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National 42k $8500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

udlose99ta

1st turbo buick
1987 Grand national 42k original miles. ttops

Mods
60mm turbo, 42# injectors, adj fpr, 3" maf pipe, Front mount intercooler, hemco uppper intake and tb, 3" down pipe with cutout, brand new 3" magnaflow exhaust, walbro 340 fuel pump and hot wire kit, Trans was recently rebuilt but the stock converter was put back in so it has a little turbo lag but i have a 2800 stall that will come with the car. Brand new RAZOR ALKY kit, (still needs wired), maf translator with ls1 maf, scanmaster scanner, new high output coilpack, egr block off, torque strap, airbags in the rear springs and the battery is in the trunk. Centerline Telestar rims and decent tires.
The car is from new mexico and has zero rust that i know of or have seen, however it has not been a garage kept car so it needs some interior work and paint job. also still have the stock intercooler and new chip for the alky but it is for 60# injectors because that is what i was going to put on it. Also the window motors are slow.

There is a spot on the passenger side above the rear tire where the paint is chipped off.

Also i realize this is not a perfect grand national but its far from raggity. She just needs some TLC and i found a boat i want so i need her gone.
$8500 obo

Car is located in Northern Kentucky. Also i am a Drive i semi do im out of town M-F so i will get back to you asap or you can email me on my Blackberry.
Joerobinson@sprint.blackberry.net here is a pic of the worst spot on the car, just looks like the car had a horrible repaint and it just chipped off.

Attachments

• gn bad spot.jpg
    gn bad spot.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 892
also the vin is 1G4GJ1174HP440881. Got that off my insurance card so i hope its correct. Also have some more pics on my phone i could email but there not the best. just garage pics Thanks

working on some more, the car is really dirty been sitting in the garage about 4 months

Attachments

• gn driver side.jpg
    gn driver side.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 872
  • gn underhood.jpg
    gn underhood.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 877
  • front seats.jpg
    front seats.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 862
  • front seats 2.jpg
    front seats 2.jpg