You can type here any text you want

1987 limited roller for sale 1600.00

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rizzer1

1987 limited hardtop with leather for sale. I bought it locally off here but I just got a smoking deal on a GN so it must go. It is pretty straight and paint is decent and interior is not bad but musty smelling from sitting. The car is located in Washington. Dont have any pics yet but well worth the dough. Selling for what I have in it and I am firm at 1600.00 clear title in hand. I do have a motor and tranny available and some performance parts for xtra$$. Thanks

1987 limited hardtop with leather for sale. I bought it locally off here but I just got a smoking deal on a GN so it must go. It is pretty straight and paint is decent and interior is not bad but musty smelling from sitting. The car is located in Washington. Dont have any pics yet but well worth the dough. Selling for what I have in it and I am firm at 1600.00 clear title in hand. I do have a motor and tranny available and some performance parts for xtra$$. Thanks
YOU HAVE A PM

pics

aaa.jpg

aaa1.jpg

aaa2.jpg

aaa3.jpg

nice can you ship to socal?:biggrin: if you where closer id take it :biggrin:

Sorry guys, I have no way to ship and I don't have the time to ship as I am a business owner and i am just way too busy. I have no problem making sure it gets picked up if you want to ship. Thanks

Car is located in Bothell Washington a suburb of Seattle. Zip is 98021 and all pm's replied to.

Ok guys, the car has a deposit on it so it has a sale pending. If for any reason the sale falls through I will post here. Thanks

Matt

Car is sold pending payment. There is a deposit on it and the money is in the mail. I will let you know if something falls through but it does look like it is sold.

Thanks for all the interest but the car is sold. Money in hand and car is gone on a truck. :smile:

Back