You can type here any text you want

1987 limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moboost123

i have a 1987 buick regal limited with gn drivetrain asking 6000 my name is clint call with any questions. 801-921-1352

TA-49 turbo
rjc boost controller
rjc power plate
volt booster
front mount intercooler

Limited

Is the car an original Limited with the LC2 engine option or was the engine swapped in place?

Thanks, Joe

Is the car an original Limited with the LC2 engine option or was the engine swapped in place?

Thanks, Joe

It's the real deal I checked the VIN and all is well. I also know the orignal owner of the car who bought it brand new. Not it too bad of shape it does need the interior redone soon though. Carfax is clean send me a PM if you want the link to it.

ksl.com - KSL Car Classifieds

Rare Limited with New Paint

This is a very rare Limited with brand new paint. $5000 seems like a great deal! I just bought my Limited a couple of months ago so I am not in the market, but any 1987 Turbo Regal that is running well with a solid body normally goes for a couple grand more than $5k.

Good luck with the sale!

Cheers, Joe

Is this a totally original drive train car? Have the engine/trans/diff ever been opened up? Put me in line pending response and pics.
Robert:biggrin:

look at the link above this post there is pictures and details thanks it is the KSL link and the engine has only had the cam and lifters replaced trans is original

Back