You can type here any text you want

1987 Skyhawk Turbo Custom Coupe in Boise

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ronbuick

Black Turbo Skyhawk Coupe for sale, 1K$ firm, new tires, fuel pump, belts
and timing belt, 84K orig. miles, paint is bad, interior is kind of like a GN and
in good shape, NO RUST, 3rd owner everthing works, but gas gauge reads wacko sometimes, always has, cruise, manual windows, neat car that runs
and drives well, and peppy for a 4 popper, also not dented or all banged up, thanks.

Ron
208-365-3653 D
208-365-0777 E

Black Turbo Skyhawk Coupe for sale, 1K$ firm, new tires, fuel pump, belts
and timing belt, 84K orig. miles, paint is bad, interior is kind of like a GN and
in good shape, NO RUST, 3rd owner everthing works, but gas gauge reads wacko sometimes, always has, cruise, manual windows, neat car that runs
and drives well, and peppy for a 4 popper, also not dented or all banged up, thanks.

Ron
208-365-3653 D
208-365-0777 E

Look up Todd Thorson the chalander guy,he has a thing for them cars...;)

Some one needs to buy this car, my understanding is less then 800 made,
this a unique car, a baby GN car. thanks.

Ron

You are in Michigan, you going to come all the way to Idaho for a one thousand
dollar car, do not want to sound mean or harsh, but lets be real, but if you really really want some pics I can send some, let me know.

Ron

You're kiddin' right? Why wouldn't you post a picture of the car you're trying to sell... You do want to sell it right?

Lets be realistic, he is in Michigan, I'm in Idaho, for a 1,000.00 car who is going to go that far, I sent some to a man in NY, he said sorry did not realize you are that far away, but sent them any way and I knew what the result was going to be, to frickin far and I understand that for a 1,000.00 car, obviously you do not, now if you are within a reasonable distance and would like a different kind of car for 1,000.00 I will send you some pics, otherwise butt out.

Ron

I found one of those cars once right by my house. Needed the motor rebuilt. Car was straight as an arrow and clean. Coulda had it for 300 bucks. my dad said it was a girls car and bought me an 86 z28. The car was a huge POS and no matter what I did it was always slow. A turbo skyhawk with an auto could probably beat it. If only u were closer:rolleyes: I haven't seen one around here since then

there is 3 pics in the photo gallery, not sure how to post here, under ronbuick, like I mentioned earlier the car need PAINT, but car is real straight and has zero RUST, I'm originally from Mich. so I have a pretty good idea what rust is all about. now if some one can clue me in on how to post that would be nice.

When you post, go to manage attatchments and you can go through your computer to find them. If you have posted the pics before you can also go through your profile settings and find them. I don't know if they will still be accessible if you erased them from your computer though.

lets see if this works

Attachments

• 87 skyhawk.jpg
    87 skyhawk.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 396
  • 87 skyhawk.jpg 2.jpg
    87 skyhawk.jpg 2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 393
  • 87 skyhawk.jpg 3.jpg
    87 skyhawk.jpg 3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 390
  • 87 skyhawk.jpg 4.jpg