You can type here any text you want

1987 Skyhawk Turbo Custom Coupe in Boise

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man I really like the look of those old fwd turbo cars. I remember they used to be all over the place in high school. I've seen more dodge hemi cars (the real ones) in this area than fwd turbo cars. I wouldn't think you should have too much trouble selling it. Your pics should help. I am over 1300 miles away unfortunately

Yes he does, what such an ugly dog, but you can not help but liking
him, and also not :smile: :smile: em

Ronbuick why the attitude. I have a freind that has 2 of these and trying to make one good one out of them. Heck he went to Arizona for one of them,paid 2k.And yours looks nicer than either one of his.But since you have the attitude that you have, i didn't even show him this. He would have bought it in a heartbeat.Looks like the interior is good and thats what he needs!!!!1

That is not an attitude, just being realistic, if being realistic is an attitude to you, I do not know what to tell you, sorry you feel that way, but I'm a realist when it comes to 2500 miles for a 1K$ car, hey you might have money to burn I do not know and I do not care, I would just hate to see you lose it on being that far away, we are not talking about a Buick Stage 1 here.

Besides the aging paint, she's a sweet little number. LOVE the dog too :)
Theres a dog just like that in our bar.

Yes the dog is great, it is my daughter's, she is going to college in Moscow,
and we have had him for 1 1/2 yrs. now and he is 2 yrs. old, but he is just a
great dog, dumber than a rock but just so friendly and lovable, unlike me I guess, or so I been told here.

Ron

Back