You can type here any text you want

1987 t-top white turbo t over burgandy [ct]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris c

solid driver needs complete restoration. engine rebuilt and runs strong [pt-52 turbo, 3" exhaust, 42.5 pound injectors].

best offer

going to try and get some detailed pictures this weekend [just started walking this week from recovery of a broken foot].

those serious PM a contact # and i'll call back this week. in addtion to the car i have many, many parts which can go with it or i can keep the 3" exhaust, PT-52, TH downpipe and wheels for my GN and let the T go for less.

looking to get in the neighborhood of 4-5k. threw a jump box in the car today and it started right up. paint is checked on roof and hood, door lowers needs some rust repair. car needs to be blocked and painted. i have several sets of wheels which can go with the car for a few extra $'s.

if i can't move it i think i'm going to block it out, paint it and daily drive it.

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

No I just know what you have to go through to do a complete restro the right way as I'm doing one right know + Yours has t-top's which for me is a big turn off.Just my opiion if you were to put the correct wheels on the car which you say you have it would make the car that much better.

No I just know what you have to go through to do a complete restro the right way as I'm doing one right know + Yours has t-top's which for me is a big turn off.Just my opiion if you were to put the correct wheels on the car which you say you have it would make the car that much better.

i have GN wheels for it or Convo Pros. i bought the car to redo just as i did my vette.

W1FVU28YJKBI82O.jpg

OOQ2QMI76L2309V.jpg

vette2.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

i can probably blow through the buick quickly but i want to start this:

IMG_1307.jpg

That's how I'm doing my one GN, doors off Hood off trunk off Header panel off quarter glasses out Interior out
I like the black vette

Back