1987 toys

1987 was a great year. Here’s my first bike (‘87 Kent) and the bike I dreamed of (‘87 Performer) and of course you know what else is ‘87 here

Great pic
Had a Haro and a Redline w/flight cranks and Tuff @ mags

Last edited:
Still riding a bike in 1987? :rolleyes:

A month ago I didn't get what your post meant. Looking at it again a month later I do. Yes, I was only about 7 years old when some of you guys were taking these Buick's off the lot. My first Buick was 1997 about 17 years old or so.

A month ago I didn't get what your post meant. Looking at it again a month later I do. Yes, I was only about 7 years old when some of you guys were taking these Buick's off the lot. My first Buick was 1997 about 17 years old or so.

Some of us are just a little ahead of you... My first car was a '68 Impala and it was only 7 yrs younger than me. :D

Is that a blue Diamond Back Hot Streak, if so I still have the blue on too but my seat post is chrome not painted. Those bear trap pedals were rough on the shins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my '87 memory
YO1i4GL.jpg

87 was a great year for cars and bikes. Always wanted a Haro Team Master and GT Pro Freestyle Tour. 84-88 was definitely the peak of Freestyle bikes

87 was a great year for cars and bikes. Always wanted a Haro Team Master and GT Pro Freestyle Tour. 84-88 was definitely the peak of Freestyle bikes

Agreed. I was a full blown GT Performer guy all my life. Around 2010 I bought a real nice Haro Sport. At that moment I realized that the Haro Stuff was superior to the GT stuff in the freestyle department. The 85-86 Master were the Icons but I think the 87-88 was a sick bike!

Is that a blue Diamond Back Hot Streak, if so I still have the blue on too but my seat post is chrome not painted. Those bear trap pedals were rough on the shins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Sir. A Maui Blue GT Performer. The Hot Streak was a nice bike. You have any pictures?

1987 was a great year. Here’s my first bike (‘87 Kent) and the bike I dreamed of (‘87 Performer) and of course you know what else is ‘87 here

That’s cool brings back memory’s. I had 86 GT Pro Performer that I would race every weekend at the Avon Lake BMX track.