You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo Buicks for Sale/Trade - Massachusetts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
TTT

The grey one would make a nice daily driver for someone. Completely rust free, clean interior, and a well matched set of performance modifications.

The black one would make a good project car for someone or it would be a good candidate for someone needing a drivetrain.

Man i wish we could make some kind of deal on this. If you were a little closer it would be a done deal most likely. MIKE

Man i wish we could make some kind of deal on this. If you were a little closer it would be a done deal most likely. MIKE

NJ is not that far from MA. If I could figure a reasonable way to get it back to MA, I would drive it down to you for a few $'s, over travel expenses.

Hey Whats Up...limited Still Available...any More Pics Or Info...send To ..noka72@aol.com....thanks Vinny

Hey Whats Up...limited Still Available...any More Pics Or Info...send To ..noka72@aol.com....thanks Vinny

Both cars are still available.......pics of the black T are in a differnt thread. The pics attached here of the limited are all that I have.

Is the gray one still for sale allso is there front end damage and who did the motor work and has cotten every seen this car let me JEFF

Yes the grey one is still for sale.
Cotton has not seen it......my friend did the motor.
There was a crack in the bumper filler and header panel when I bought it (about 3"-4" long) so I replaced both fillers and the header panel.

Back