You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo T Arizona car for sale in Western Canada

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
This car is going in the Auto Trader this week, so I thought it couldn't hurt to mention it here since this is where I picked it up originally. :smile: I bought the car off a fellow board member back in September 2003 and had it shipped sight unseen to Montana where I picked it up and brought it home to Alberta. I used the car as a daily driver during the Summer of 2005, but only sporadically before and after that. I've put a little over 3,000 miles on the car in four years of ownership and can honestly say it's at least as nice now as when I got it. It currently has 63,600 miles on it and I will try my best to recall the mods below. I am asking $16,500 Cdn for the car. I'm not sure where that puts it on this board pricewise. If you think its high please keep it to yourself. There might be 20 GNs and 8-10 other Turbo Buicks listed for sale in Canada in a Summer and most are ravaged by our climate or priced in the stratosphere. So our market is not quite the same as Ohio's. ;)

Mods:

55 lb injectors
John Craig 60-1 turbo
THDP
CAS V4
SMC Alky kit wired to Power Injection light
Scanmaster
Weld Prostars with Nitto Drag Radials
Bruce Tolle-built tranny ( I should pull it and keep it for my GN:p )

And some other odds and ends that are likely slipping my mind. Basically a nice, quick car built right and still reliable enough to be daily driven anywhere. There are lots of pictures and video here. Please PM me with any questions and just to be on the safe side please also send an e-mail to dhigson@telusplanet.net. Thanks.

do you have any times on the car-- it is still only a t-type-- not a gn--what about 10000 ?

I never ran the car at the track. I think the previous owner ran it into the 11's in AZ but don't quote me on that. Plug HP/Tq/Weight numbers into a 1/4 mile time calculator to get an idea. Or see what similar combos have run here.

The price will come down through the Summer if it doesn't sell, but I would give it to one of my friends that like it but can't afford it before I would sell it to a stranger for $10,000. That's less than half of what I have into it and while there is shipping, importation, and the exchange rate to factor in, I didn't overpay when I got it. Anyways, see the last sentence of my original post regarding the price. I doubt the car's going to go to Ohio. ;)

Back