You can type here any text you want

**1987 Turbo T-Top Regal in Arizona**

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost SS

1987 Turbo Regal silver with grey interior, t-tops, A/C, posi, analog dash, bucket seats, power driver seat, concert surround 2, working original radio but power antenna not working, and new plugs/wires. I put in some gauges, tranny supercooler, racetronix 340 fuel pump kit with hotwire, and a Grant detachable steering wheel but I have the stock wheel also. It also has a K&N filter with a black powder coated pipe, plus I powder coated the heat sheild and intake pipe black to match. New Magnaflow catalytic converter and muffler...car passed emissions with ease! Tranny shifts smooth, and car runs great! There is no mechanical problems with the car it runs very good but the gas gauge doesn't work, interior is excellent, and body is straight no dings or dents. The car has ~108,000 original miles, and still have all original parts as well as original owners manual, and warranty card.

$11,000 and I am located in Gilbert, AZ. You can view pictures at:
Index of /ghost/TRegal

If interested call Jason @ 480-330-5527

Tr

wow so i guess you dont like the car huh:( , maybe ill buy it back for the same price i sold it to you??;) ill go to you just like you came to me.
let me know if you agree so i can see how to come up with the money.

wow so i guess you dont like the car huh:( , maybe ill buy it back for the same price i sold it to you??;) ill go to you just like you came to me.
let me know if you agree so i can see how to come up with the money.

LOL...Actually I love the car. It runs freakin perfect now, no boost creep or nothing and the tranny shifts perfect now. I did some basic maintenance and cleaned it up a bit as you can see. I just bought a new home and will be loosing 1 garage space. I really don't want this car to sit outside, it hasn't even touched water since I bought it from you(other then when I washed it the day I got it from you)...I only wipe it down with detailer and wax it now. Really the only thing this car needs is the windows to be aligned better. I did the best I could, but I have also never done that sort of thing before. I plan on ordering the window aligning book from Kirban's soon and fixing the windows once and for all. I already put in the window rattle eliminator kit but I didn't know about the book back when I ordered that stuff otherwise I would have done it all at once...oh well.

Begging the wife right now....

That's funny...because I knew my woman would have laughed if I told her I was buying this car, so I bought it and just showed up with it :biggrin: She actually wasn't happy when she saw it, but once I took her for a ride she thought it was cool that I was beating up on ricers with it.

AC blow cold? Sounds like an unimportant question but this would be a daily for me so it ranks very high to me:smile:

How frim are you on the $11K?

I am located in Tucson BTW.

Ray

A/C blows cold, heater blows hot. I might be a little flexible on price, but don't try low balling me because I will just hang up on you. I drive i everyday right now so I am getting close to 109,000 miles on it now.

Not trying to lowball you but read your posts on azfba aobut your only intentions of buying the car was to "flip it". So, I am not trying to make you rich either.:D

Thanks,

Ray.

Whether it sells or not is no big deal to me. I love the car, and drive it constantly right now so I have no need to sell it. I will just feel kind of bad when it has to sit outside once the new house is done.

Whether it sells or not is no big deal to me. I love the car, and drive it constantly right now so I have no need to sell it. I will just feel kind of bad when it has to sit outside once the new house is done.

keep it man! youll regret it later if you sell, i dont regret selling because i still have my other TR to enjoy! and it sits outside under a heavy duty car cover in all weather i cant protect it from the weather forever. but if you like the car then keep it dont feel bad, your not ganna get another one like it for what you paid!!

If it doesn't sell by the time I move I will just take it off the market and start modding it. My GF keeps telling me I will regret selling it, but she sure doesn't want to give up that garage spot for the car...lol!

Back