You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo-T WE4 58,000 for $9800

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I just bought this car off a board member and the plans I had for the car fell through so Im trying to sell it.Im going to replace all four bumper fillers and new shifter handle before norwalk and Im asking $9800.I will try to post the pics that he had of the car before i got it.The car has a 3inch ss SE turbo downpipe with dump,pypes exhaust,42lbs injecters with 3 turbotweak chips,adjustable fuel pressure regulator with gauge,factory moon roof,new headliner,good tires.The needs painted its one of those 10 footers,few dings and a small dent in driver door.Im going to also put new turbo t emblems and hood emblems on the car.Call for more details.It should be at norwalk if I can get it done in time.Thanks Mike (440)960-1229.

Hi do you have any interior pics? What options does the car have? Any rust?

Thanks
Jack

There is more pics if you look under member xboost.He posted the car for sale with more pics.There is some surface rust on pass door nothing serious and the options are power window,locks,moon roof,cassette,power antenna but not sure if it works,rear defrost,ac but lines are not hooked up and it will need charged,factory alarm.Check out his post and you can see more pics.I also put new hood shocks on it.Thanks

If I dont sell this car before buick day Im going to take off down pipe,injecters and adjustable ruel regulator and sell them to someone that wants them and put stock stuff back on and should still be able to sell it for that price.If you hurry you can get these good parts with this car.Thanks Mike

This car is no longer for sale as advertise.Im selling the parts and putting stock stuff back on.I will post new add when Im done working on it.Thanks

Back