You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo Tbird..modded..5k invested..daily driver.30mpg...$2500...must sell!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

monte87LS

OK now,,sombody was supposed to look at it today,then of coarse they make up some BS about how they can make it today last minute.:mad: .are there any serious buyers!!!.:confused: .if so please email me for pics..I was going to buy a truck tomorrow if it sold today..I just want this truck..what is it with all these dreamers out there who just like to waste your time..please..this is a great car, it should have been sold by now..if you want hot blonds throwing themselfs at you and chasing you down the road this is the car for you..they love the flawless primer..;)

MODDS-garret T3-T4 hybrid turbo,ported E6,3inch downpipe,3inch high flow cat,2.5inch stainless steal mandrel bent dual exhaust,blowoff valve,holly fuel pressure regulator,holly 255 fuel pump,boost controller,hurst shifter,8.8 posi rear,new clutch,ford motorsports cap,rotor,plugs,and wires,auto meter boost gauge,pioneer CD player,pioneer speakers,cobra radar detector..new radiator,therm,waterpump,PS pump,altenator,head gasket,upper and lower intakes and gaskets,manifold gasket,heater core,nice tires,fuel filter,cone air filter,new fluids,vane air meter,IAC,..over 5k invested in parts alone,3rd owner,never in accident,shes primer black ready for paint,every bell and wistle works,clean ravens blue and grey interior,5 speed,this car needs nothing,cleanest engine bay ever,ice cold updated AC,climate control,moonroof,ABS,perfect body,no rust,recent compresion test was perfect,this car was purchased in 1987 at the ford dealership less than 1 mile from my house,,150,000 mileage..looks mean and runs great,I even have doorlock entry codes, this car has NEVER stepped foot at the track EVER, this is my everyday daily driven car...$2500 obo...must sell!!!...email me for pics.. m0nte87LS@aol.com ..cell# 609 760 0745..located in south jersey..

Back