You can type here any text you want

1987 White T Stock

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gothmog

Lieutenant of Morgul
So I just bought this car, and turned out to be a lemon.
It couldnt pass inspection, emissions, or hold the road.
yadda yadda yadda
everything is fixed, and I was thinking about cutting my losses.
Car has 125xxx miles, moonroof, nice interior, decent re-paint( shines great, but has some waves) New shocks springs swaybar and tie rods, and cat. NO RUST
The wheels are not for sale, if you dont have any, I will send the car off with brand new rubber on stock t-rims.
Testing the waters, so if I dont get any good offers, I'll just keep it.
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,206
  • DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,202
  • DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,203
where are you in NJ and what's the price you're looking to get?
got any pics of the wavy bodywork?

I'd like $7500

The paint waves are something you'll never see and wont show up in a picture, but if you're looking in daylight from the right angle, you might see it

So I just bought this car, and turned out to be a lemon.
It couldnt pass inspection, emissions, or hold the road.
yadda yadda yadda
everything is fixed,

Sorry to hear that it was a lemon, but it looks like a beautiful car!

I take it the car passes emissions now? What did you need to do to make it pass?

You said the car couldn't hold the road. How was that fixed? Also, are you looking for outright sale or would you consider trades?

You said the car couldn't hold the road. How was that fixed? Also, are you looking for outright sale or would you consider trades?

The shocks/springs/ sway bar were trash....you hit a pothole and the car would go all over the place

Too bad your other cars don't need $7500 worth of work or I'd be interested Dave:D Bump for a good guy.

Artie

PS I will have some time in the upcoming weeks to help you with the other cars, PM me your# again and I'll call to set it up.

Do you have a picture of the RPO codes from the trunk sticker?

Or a list, posi?

at least an hour 1/2 from philly. the trunk sticker didnt make it through the paint process either

Does it have positraction?

The stock rear?

Original engine and tranny?

Power windows and door locks, alarm?

How about a close up of the cowl tag under the wipers? Use the macro button on the camera. ;)

Back