You can type here any text you want

1987 White Turbo T / Top car. $4600

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87whiteT

Running and driving 87' white turbo t [daily driven]. I bought this car several years ago to restore and my priorities have shifted. After having it stored since late 2007 i dug it out, changed the fluids and registered it.

The car is running/driving well, has 42.5# injectors, TT chip, 4" downpipe, 3" exhaust and a new PT-52 turbo. Engine and transmission appear to have NO LEAKS! Transmission shifts firmly throughout all 4 gears, G80 posi works well. Front brake rotors, calipers, pads and hoses are all new. The frame on this car is super solid. Mileage is unknown but engine was redone at some point in the past. The heads are CLEAN and ARP headbolts are present.

As i stated I bought this car as a restoration project. The body for the most part is solid but will require some body panel patch work and paint. The interior for the most part needs to be completely replaced, i planned to fit a GN black and gray interior to the car.

I have tons of spare parts which can be included with the sale for a few extra dollars, ie doors, fenders, etc.

I am asking $4600 for the car. Car is located in Ridgefield CT.

My post count is not high enough to link pictures so please list an e.mail address and i will mail them.

Buick7.jpg

Buick5.jpg

Buick1.jpg

FrontRegular1.jpg

Interior2.jpg

hey bro if your still interested in selling the t-type give me a call 323 839 3463 my name is shon

Back