You can type here any text you want

1988 Monte Carlo SS with 350!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jretrodude

Jet black with t-tops, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, 700r4 trans, ceramic coated headers. No rust originally a virginia beach car. The car has grand national interior in it with the gn rims but I do have the original rims and interior. Can send pics upon request. Asking 5000.00 but am negotable on the price. The only reason I'm selling is because I have a guy local to me that has a t-top 85 GN that he has and won't take any less than 5000 for it. Help me out guys I need to sell my monte in order to get this 85 GN. Thanks jretrodude@aol.com :)

huh

why mess around with the hotair when you can get a clean 86-87 t or gn. Do you have pics of the monte? I know someone looking to buy a rustfree monte ss.

E-mail me direct

E-mail me direct to get some pics, this site won't allow me to download any pics always says there to big of files? My e-mail is jretrodude@aol.com and I can't find any clean 86 87 t-top gn's for around 5000 or so usually more like 9500 to 15000. Thanks jretrodude :)

ss monte pics

Use this: picture upload

Click upload, then upload the first picture, then it will give you options for more pics. Once they are uploaded click on each box you want & go to the bottom to generate IMG code. Once this comes up go to appropriate one. Use the one they reccomend. Right click, highlight it then click copy. Re login here & right click paste in this thread. Pics help. When I sold my blue 87 T ttop car first post were not many replies. The second time around when I posted the pics it went fast. I will link this thread to the local site where guys there are all about the v8 g bodies, ls1's, vettes, etc. Good luck!

Back