You can type here any text you want

1989 Mustang LX Florida for $4000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
Hey Guys/Gals

I know that some of my fellow Turbo Buick Member have Mustangs in their stables and might want another one:wink: I also have a few parts for sale too, let me know what you need. Thanks and here's a brief description of what I have.

This car is in very nice condition overall and can be driven anywhere at a moment notice. It an original 5.0, 5speed car with just about every option available and is 95% original with the following exceptions. It has a five lug conversion, with original chrome 03 Cobra wheels on it with new tires and cervinies hood. It also has a flowmaster duel exhaust and an alunimum radiator, this is all that has been done too it. Other than that, the engine and trans is stock and run strong. I am the third owner of the car. First owner was an old lady who owned it until 2007, second owner which was a pilot in the Navy who had it painted and did the wheel conversion and extra that it now has. In preperation to make this a fast car with single turbo I started buying parts. These parts that are listed below are also for sale or I can make a package deal for everything.

Here's a link to my car:

Gulf Coast Muscle

1. NEW Systeman II Upper/Lower Intake Manifold, with all hardware $475 Save $140+

2. NEW Performer RPM Upper/Lower Intake Manifold (Ported), that cost $200 extra. will need hardware and gaskets, previous owner misplaced. Hardware can be had at HomeDepot $350

3. NEW BBK H-PIPE for the long tubes - $120

4. NEW BBK 70 MM Throttle Body - $140

5. NEW BBK 70 MM EGR Plate/Spacer - $60

6. BBk Under Drive Pullies - $50

7. NEW Poly Motor/Transmission Mounts - $80

8. 30pnd injectors/Pro M Mass Air Meter & CAI Intake system - $200

9. NEW Center Force Duel Friction Clutch - $250 Save $80-100!

10. 355 Gears for 8.8 - $50 Used, great condition low miles

11. Fuel rail with BBK FPR - $60

12. NEW 255 Fuel Pump - $60

I can be reached at 850 607-3838
I prefer PayPal or Cashiers Check.
raymondbunch@yahoo.com

Ray

Back